When I first learned the power of Pinterest I was hooked. I mean there is no other platform where your content lives forever.
But in order to be successful on Pinterest (and turn it into a traffic driving machine) there are a few strategies that you need to implement so you can grow your followers, repins, and traffic quickly and easily.
I have been testing these Pinterest strategies for about a year now. I know what works, what doesn’t, and what is a waste of your time.
Today, I’m going to show you a couple different strategies that I have used to grow my business with Pinterest.
I recommend that you implement them all or you can choose to do just a few and see what works best for you.
1 // Keywords
Why should you care about optimizing your pins for Pinterest? Well, Pinterest is a search and discovery tool, not a social network. Without keywords in place then you won’t show up in the search, plain and simple.
I guarantee you that there are thousands of people searching for what you have to offer and you absolutely need to get your pins in front of them.
Doing this one simple thing can drive tons of targeted traffic to your site every. single. day.
- Research targeted keywords and find out what people are actually searching for on Pinterest.
- Place these keywords in your pins description, board description, and profile.
2 // Group Boards
A Pinterest group board can grow your followers, repins, and traffic like gang-busters.
The key to gaining leverage with group boards is having a strategy.
- Pin Daily – Your own pins PLUS other pins that have a high repin rate on your own boards
- Repin other members pins frequently to help maintain a high ranking board
- The more times you can pin in a day the better. Space them out and always follow the board rules.
So how do you find great group boards to join on Pinterest?
- Be a snoop! Look at the Pinterest accounts of influencers in your niche to see what group boards they are a member of.
- Check out my list of over 25 Pinterest group boards to join if you are a blogger or creative entrepreneur
- Board Booster has the top 100 boards in every category on Pinterest.
- You can try your luck at PinGroupie.com but I have never had much success.
3 // Pin Daily
Do you ever notice that when you pin something Pinterest will recommend a board or pin you might like as well?
Pinterest is constantly rewarding active pinners by recommending their pins and boards to other interested users.
The more active you are the better but we both know there’s only so many hours in the day. So, how can you maintain an active presence on Pinterest without the daily pinning chore?
You automate that shit!
There are two popular automation programs, Board Booster and Tailwind. I use and LOVE Board Booster (affiliate link) for all of it’s amazing features. Just look at what you can do…
- The looping feature – it repins your older pins from a specific board! Set it and forget it!
- The campaign feature – Automatically pin to all of your favorite group boards.
- The pin sourcing feature – Automatically pulls pins from a specific board into your secret boards for pinning on auto-pilot.
If you’re wondering how you’ll ever find the time and knowledge to set up your Board Booster account, I can help you!
Actually, I can set everything up for you while you just sit back and relax. (or probably work on other important things in your business!)
The Board Booster set up is a brand new service I’m offering along with a few other’s to help you succeed with Pinterest.
Here are the details:
*** Completely automate your pinning. When I’m done you will only need to spend about 30 mins a week on your pinning activity.
*** I will set everything up in Board Booster plus…
*** I will also set up the extra features like looping and campaigns (auto posting to your group boards)
Sign up for the Board Booster Setup Today and you’ll have one less thing on your to-do list.
SKYROCKET YOUR TRAFFIC
With the FREE Pinterest 10-day email course